Hello! We're Hi Mum! Said Dad.
We're one of the UK's most awarded and innovative digital product studios. We partner with well-known brands and companies to produce innovative digital products. Our work typically involves user-centred design and development across mobile, web, voice, and emerging technologies. We are research-driven and strive to ensure that our thinking addresses customer, business, and market needs.
We are seeking a Senior Account Director to take ownership of a set of key client accounts and drive towards meaningful and impactful solutions. In delivering great work, you will also build trust, revenue, and valuable and sustainable client relationships.
The right candidate will be our trusted consultant for selected clients. You will own the relationship, lead the account towards success and growth. You will be the voice of the client within the agency, and thus steer the delivery team towards meeting and exceeding our clients’ expectations and deliver against their business objectives throughout the product definition, development, and evolution stages.
As part of the client service team, you’ll ultimately be reporting to the Head of Client Service at Hi Mum Said Dad.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Responsible for yearly, quarter and monthly forecasting for your client accounts
- Contract negotiation with support from Client Services Director and Managing Director
- Responsible for achieving targeted revenue projections for your client accounts
- Responsible for the creation and execution of Client Account Plans
- Responsible for identifying and converting opportunities on your client accounts
- Resolves major billing and invoice milestones with the client with help from your finance team
- Responsible for the commercial success on your client accounts
- Strive to deliver £1.5m+ million in annual revenue across your accounts.
- Be Account Lead across 3-4 key client accounts: effectively leads teams in the successful delivery of projects and Account Plans
- Promote and ensure high levels of company work standards across their team and projects
- Shape the values, personality and culture of HMSD and promotes it both internally and externally
- Analyse the efficiency of the projects and accounts they manage to ensure that they are meeting the businesses goals and to take the necessary proactive action if not
- Be the voice of the client within the agency, ensuring that the delivery team understand the purpose and context behind our work and that we continually meet or excel the clients’ expectations and help them achieve their business objectives
- Work closely with your Account Manager by delegating to them, and mentoring them, so as to help you successfully deliver projects and project proposals across your accounts
- Supports the Client Services Director and Project Director to monitor and assess resourcing requirements for existing clients
- Supports the Client Services Director and Project Director in effective resource utilisation within the delivery team
- Be your clients’ primary point of contact, acting as their trusted strategic business partner
- Get to know our clients’ business operation and key players within the organisation
- Lead new business efforts within your accounts by proactively building client relationships
- Help to grow and expand our remit within your client accounts
- Understand and promote HMSD’s key service offering and proposition within your client accounts
- Work collaboratively with others to utilise knowledge within the agency to identify opportunities and grow client accounts for HMSD
- Proficiently run the briefing process to scope out new project opportunities with our clients and internal teams, and present project pitches/proposals.
You’ll Know You’re Right For This Role If:
- You have 6+ years of professional experience working in the design and development of digital products within an agency environment
- You have a strong generalist knowledge across all aspects of the digital product strategy and development lifecycle
- You can confidently lead and navigate senior client relationships and complex large-scale projects
- You’re commercially minded and demonstrate strong business acumen
- You have a strategic, solution-focused mindset with the ability to translate concepts and ideas into a practical and tactical outcome
- You are a force who can drive change and improvement with our clients and within the business.
And what will you get in return?
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and a ½ day off on your birthday
- A great pension scheme
- Health and dental insurance (it can even be used towards a spa day)
- Sector-specific training courses help take your career to the next level